Ask the Gardening Expert
Please join us for our LIVE online “Ask the Gardening Expert” events featuring Trevor Smith of ReEarth Boston! Trevor will answer your questions and chat with you about everything gardening — both indoors and out — from 6 to 7pm EVERY Thursday for the next few months. He will be joined by other gardening experts on a weekly basis, all of whom have a different expertise! Join us and and get answers to all of your pressing gardening questions!
To pre-register and join us at any or all of our Thursday live events, go to: bit.ly/asktheexpertweston
See you on Thursday, January 27th at 6pm EST!
Our Blog: Musings, Thoughts & Info On Gardening
Weston Nurseries Holiday Season Updated Covid Practices
Your safety and the safety of our staff is of the utmost importance to us. We are extending our hours to spread out our traffic as much as possible. We realize shopping for holidays decor and picking out your Christmas tree is a popular family event so we encourage you to shop during the weekdays and take advantage of the extended hours in our stores so that you can help us and we can help you to avoid larger crowds than necessary. You can also place your order by phone (508-435-3414) or use our ShopWeston section of our website for curbside pick-up. During your curbside pick-up, you have the option of tying the tree to your car or stepping out for a minute and allowing us to tie it on for you.
Here are the other measures we have put in place to keep everyone healthy, happy and safe this holiday season:
- We have placed signs all around reminding people of social distancing as well as adding bright green stickers on our floors that will also help people to stay 6 feet apart.
- Our entrances and exits are all clearly marked as are the designated traffic flow corridors. There is plexiglass around all of our cashiers stations to keep our guests and staff safe.
- We have spread out our Christmas trees displays over a larger area this year so that you will have more outdoor space in which to walk around and shop.
- On our busiest days, we will have a staff member outside our entrance doors to greet people and make sure we do not exceed the maximum allowable number of people in the greenhouse and in the store. This staff member will use a clicker to track the number of guests in our store. When we reach capacity, we will be asking our guests to patiently wait until someone leaves before we allow the next group into the store.
The cleanliness of our stores and facilities is always a priority. We are doing the following to maintain the highest possible standards for everyone’s safety and health:
- Sanitizing Plexiglass, countertops, credit card machine after every few guests
- Sanitizing carts when putting them back in the corrals
- Keeping full containers of alcohol-based cleaner at the locations of the carts
- Placing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations and within the store where appropriate
- Cleaning bathrooms a couple of times during the day