ONE-YEAR PLANT WARRANTY
We want your landscape to be a success, and we stand behind the excellent quality of our plants with a one-year warranty. Most problems with newly planted plants arise within 120 days of planting. It is your responsibility to follow our Planting and Watering Guidelines (available at the Garden Center and on or website), and to contact us at the FIRST SIGN of trouble so that we have the opportunity to discuss the care methods that can save your plant. Failure to contact us in a timely manner may void your warranty. As a reminder, you must give your plant adequate opportunity to break winter dormancy. Weston Nurseries reserves the right to require that a plant be cared for until June 15th before a final determination is made.
The Retail Plants Warranty compensates you for covered plant failures for one year from the date of purchase, or from the date of installation by the Nursery. Provided that your order is paid in full with a valid receipt, you will receive a merchandise credit card, or other one-time credit, equal to your paid purchase price, excluding labor and delivery fees. Replacement plants are eligible without charge for the same service (delivery or installation) that was provided for the original plant. Scheduling for free installation or delivery of replacement plants will be at Weston Nurseries’ sole discretion. Installation or delivery fees will not be credited or refunded.
Excluded from the Retail Warranty are:
- Plants that may have suffered in appearance but are capable of recovering with proper care.
- Herbaceous perennials, roses, sub-shrubs (Buddleia, Calluna, Caryopteris, Cytisus, Erica, Hypericum), sod, annuals, vegetables, houseplants, live Christmas trees, and plants planted in containers such as window boxes, planters, etc.
- Plants damaged by conditions beyond our control such as improper or delayed planting, insufficient care, extreme weather, insects, disease, animals, mechanical injury, winter damage, etc.
- Plants designated and labeled as Not Warrantied.
- Plants purchased at Clearance, Pallet, Tent or Final Sale prices.
- Plants purchased with a warranty credit or warranty merchandise credit.
- Plants for which you do not have a valid Weston Nurseries receipt.
- Plants that skip a flowering cycle.
Notwithstanding these exclusions, purchased plants are guaranteed to be true to name and variety. Mislabeled plants will be replaced, up to the original value. This retail warranty does not apply to any plant purchased from Weston Nurseries Wholesale Division by a landscaper or other third party on behalf of a homeowner.
HARD GOODS RETURNS
Hard goods may be returned within 30 days of purchase if you have a receipt and if the item is unused, in original packaging, and in sellable condition. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment received. Interior furniture is the final sale only.
HARD GOODS WARRANTY
Hard goods are covered for 90 days from the date of purchase. Returns are eligible for merchandise credit only. Excluded from this warranty are: Final Sale or Clearance Sale items, fountains, fountain pumps, all planters, teak products, statuary, bird baths, ceramic items (either glazed or unglazed), cast stone items, interior furniture, any damages because of weather or temperature, or any item inappropriately used or maintained.