1. Fountains will attract natural wildlife and enhance your local ecosystem. Birds will visit, and dragonflies will frolic.
2. Tranquility. Imagine spending time in your yard after a long day at work. The soothing sound of your new fountain and the sight of the running water will help you relax and unwind. The sound of a water feature can mask traffic sounds or other undesirable noise and turn your yard into a tranquil escape.
3. A fountain will add a distinctive design element and ambiance to your landscape with form, texture and movement. Fountains come in all sizes to suit any yard.
4. They require very little maintenance and the flowing water will not stagnate or provide breeding grounds for mosquitoes.
5. Feng Shui loosely translates to wind and water. According to the principles of Feng Shui, a water element will promote good energy and balance.