Yard Service Representative
Weston Nurseries is seeking a full time and part time candidate to join our Yard Service Team at our Chelmsford Garden Center. This position is heavily customer service based. The right candidate must be a team player that interacts well with our diverse team and our customers. You would be working with customers to provide outstanding service and assist in day to activities including loading and unloading trucks and general yard maintenance.
- Providing awesome customer service
- General cleaning and maintenance of the plant material and products throughout the facility
- Unloading incoming delivery trucks
- Loading outgoing delivery and customer vehicles
- Watering as needed / drip irrigation maintenance
- Re-blocking trees and shrubs (consolidation within blocks)
- Support all other sales and operational activities.
- Working with customers to collect and write orders
- Inventory controls including cycle counting
- Experience in the operation of equipment or the ability to learn
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Basic horticultural knowledge, including plant care and maintenance helpful
- Knowledge of pavers and wall installation helpful
- Ability to work overtime if required
- Must be a team player, with good organizational skills
- Must be reliable, and able to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply in person or email your details to: jimc@WestonNurseries.com