Treegator® Original is a slow release watering bag that is perfect for newly planted or established trees.
from 1″ to 8” in caliper, with branches beginning at least 25 inches from the ground or higher.
- 20 gallon capacity
- The Original Treegator is best suited for trees, with trunk diameters of 1″ to 8” in (caliper), with branches beginning at least 25 inches from the ground or higher. If you desire to water shrubs, or evergreens, with branches closer to the ground, then the Treegator Jr (14 gallon) product is the better choice for your needs.
- Typically used during the initial 1 to 2 growing seasons (i.e. Spring through Fall) after planting.
- (2) bags may be zipped together to increase slow-release capacity.
- Bags are durable and will last for many years. They can be used for supplemental watering after establishment – especially during periods of drought.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty from the original date of purchase, against any defects in materials and/or workmanship.