Weston Nurseries is seeking full time and part time candidate to join our Delivery and Yard Service Team at our Chelmsford Garden Center. This position is heavily customer service based. The right candidate must be a team player that interacts well with our diverse team and our customers.
- Delivering plants, bulk products, stone and any products to client’s homes and/or businesses.
- Drivers are expected to help load and unload materials at final destination
- When not actively delivering product your activities will include loading and unloading trucks, pulling orders, and general plant and facility maintenance
- Customer Service will also be part of your daily routine whether you are driving or working in the Chelmsford Facility
- Valid Driver’s License
- Maintain all required licenses and certifications required by DOT, OSHA and local or federal authorities
- Customer service skills are very important
- Experience in the operation of equipment or the ability to learn
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Basic horticultural knowledge, including plant care and maintenance helpful
- Knowledge of pavers and wall installation helpful
- Reliable transportation to and from work on scheduled work days
- Ability to work overtime if required
- Must be a team player, with good organizational skills
- Must be reliable, and able to Multi-task
Apply in person or email your details to: jimc@WestonNurseries.com