This position involves working with 1 or 2 other planting crew members who install plants (primarily trees shrubs, perennials) for residential homes on a daily basis. Our aim is to properly install plants so that they thrive in their new environment while operating in an efficient and safe manner.
- Loading up trucks at the beginning of each day
- Unloading trucks at the job site
- Vegetation removal and preparing planting areas
- Installation of plant material utilizing tools, planting products and equipment, following our proper planting techniques
- Maintaining job site and staging area in a clean and organized manner throughout the day
- Loading up debris onto trucks and Cleaning up the property to a high standard
- Following order of operations as directed by the supervisor while working at an appropriate pace that balances quantity with quality
- Complying with company safety policy at all times.
- Have valid drivers License
- Obtain a current DOT Medical Card
- Be able to work well in a team environment with a diverse group of people
- Must be dependable showing up at work and on time
- Must be flexible with work day hours on occasion where projects run long
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 50~75 pounds of weight frequently throughout workday.
- Be able to work in adverse weather conditions