Design Services Assistant
Provide administrative and office support to the Design Department.
- Assist Lead Designer with general administrative tasks (phone support, email, scheduling and tracking of customer consultations)
- Be the point person for all design inquiries and assign clients to appropriate designer(s) or sales associate(s)
- Ensure all project agreements, contracts, client deposits and DigSafe Tickets are in order so that projects can proceed to installation in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with Installation Scheduler to review upcoming project schedule.
- Update clients prior to, during and after the project installation (i.e. job start date, delays, plant care)
- Organize warranty replacements.
- Candidate will be learning EPICOR system to create orders, complete transfers, take deposits and invoice clients.
- Review with designer (project tracking, design process, and installation process)
- Ideal candidate will have a background in horticulture or a desire to learn about plants.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Have a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License.
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals.
- Comfort working in a high paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
This position is mostly an office position, but will also include work off-site. Employee is expected to work a five-day workweek with occasional late nights and weekends depending on season. On occasion you may need to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
Weston Nurseries does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state and local law.