Jimmy Fund 2017
Here We Go Again!
On September 24, Team Weston Nurseries will lace up our sneakers to walk along the famed Boston Marathon® route in the 2017 Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai! We’ve pledged to raise funds that will be used to support critical cancer research and innovative pediatric and adult patient care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Last year our team raised just under $12,000 thanks to all your donations.
We have all been touched by friends and family that have been affected by this awful disease. Knowing the progress that is being made and knowing that we can help is what motivates our team here at Weston, and keeps us walking year after year. Please join us in the fight against cancer by joining our team or donating to our fundraising efforts.
Your support goes directly to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s unique 50-50 balance between cutting-edge science and highly compassionate care. Funds raised through the Jimmy Fund Walk enable Dana-Farber leaders to enhance programs and initiatives that serve patients and their families.
Cancer touches all of us. We believe in doing our part to help conquer this disease and with your help, we can move closer to the ultimate finish line: a world without cancer.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Join the Weston Nurseries Walk Team today!
You don’t have to be an employee of Weston Nurseries to join our Team and walk with us. We’ve thrown in some nice benefits for folks in the community who want to join us in making a difference!
- We’ll cover the registration fee* for the first 25 members who join our Team – just use the registration code WESTON2017 when you register online!
- Earn a $50 Gift Card when you raise over $500 by 10/31/17
- Earn a $100 Gift Card when you raise over $1000 by 10/31/17
- A free Jimmy Fund t-shirt
- The opportunity to include a personalized ribbon on our Tree of Hope in Hopkinton
Join our community team and walk on Sunday, September 24 along one of four routes. All routes conclude at the Copley Square Finish Line in Boston:
- Marathon Walk (26.2 miles) from Hopkinton
- Half Marathon Walk (13.1 miles) from Wellesley
- 10K Walk (6.2 miles) from Newton
- 5K Walk (3.1 miles) from Dana-Farber
Can’t make it on Walk day? Register as a Virtual Walker!
*A $1 fee applies at time of registration. Credit card required.