Weston Nurseries Warranty and Return Policy
You must have a printed Weston Nurseries receipt for any warranty or return claim.
We want your landscape to be a success, and we stand behind the excellent quality of our plants with a one-year warranty. Most problems with new plants arise in the first 120 days. While our warranty is good for a one-year period, it is your responsibility to follow our Planting and Watering Guidelines (available at the Garden Center and on our website www.WestonNurseries.com) and to contact us at the FIRST SIGN of trouble so that we have the opportunity to discuss adjusted care methods that can save your plant. Failure to contact us in a timely fashion may void your warranty.
Plants are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase or from date of installation by the Nursery. Providing that you have a printed receipt, you will receive a one-time replacement plant or merchandise credit equal to your purchase price excluding any labor. If your plant was delivered, a replacement up to the original value will be delivered. If your plant was installed by us, a replacement up to the original value will be installed. Plants are guaranteed to be true to name and variety and will be replaced, up to the original value, beyond the warranty period if mislabeled.
Extended one- and two-year warranties are available at an additional fee for plants installed by us.
Excluded from this Plants Warranty are:
- Plants for which you do not have a printed Weston Nurseries receipt.
- Any plant purchased at Clearance, Pallet, Tent, or Final Sale price.
- Any plant purchased with a warranty merchandise credit.
- Herbaceous perennials, roses, heaths, heathers, sod, annuals, vegetables, houseplants, live Christmas trees, and plants planted in containers such as window boxes, planters, etc.
- Plants damaged by conditions beyond our control such as improper or delayed planting, insufficient care, extreme weather, insects, disease, animals, etc.
- Plants that have suffered in appearance but are capable of recovering with proper care.
- Plants growing on your property that are transplanted by Weston Nurseries.
- Plants that skip a flowering cycle.
Hardgoods may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase if you have a printed receipt and if the item is unused, in original packaging and in sellable condition. Refund will be made in the form of the original payment received. Interior furniture is final sale only.
Hardgoods are guaranteed for 90 days from the date of purchase. Returns are eligible for merchandise credit only. Excluded from this warranty are: Final Sale or Clearance Sale items, fountain pumps, ceramic items either glazed or unglazed, cast stone items, interior furniture or any item inappropriately used or maintained.
Warranty and Return Policy effective 03-11