We have two world-class Garden Centers in Hopkinton and Chelmsford where you'll find everything you need to create your backyard paradise. And you can rely on our staff for expert advice on how to put it all together.
For Your Information
- Acres of premium quality trees, shrubs, and perennials
- Displays overflowing with colorful flowering annuals, tropicals, vegetables, and herbs
- Ready-to-go planted containers
- The latest in gardening tools, composters, rain barrels and other necessities
- Installed samples of stone pavers and walls - a great way to see what your finished project will look like
- A broad line of natural and organic soil amendments and pest controls
- All the basics for your landscape projects
- Assemble a planted container on the spot with the help of our staff. Or inquire about our Custom Potting Service.
- Place an order for bulk mulch and topsoil as well as our own compost, a natural soil amendment for your lawn and garden.
- Recycle your High Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene plant pots at the Garden Center. Click here for details.
- Make a one hour appointment for an In-Store Landscape Consultation with a professional designer and walk away with a custom garden plan and plant list.
- Children are always welcome! We have a miniature train garden, swing set, and Jorge and Steve, the Weston goats. During the season, children will have fun in the Kids Gardening Corner.
- Have your purchases loaded in your car or delivered.
- Have your purchases installed.